Quick,easy and delicious cardamom flavored cookies with a crunchy exterior and a chewy interior.
Recipe source:Susan recipes ,you can find the original recipe here.
Prep Time: 25 minutes
Cooking Time: 15 minutes
Makes: 15 to 18 cookies
- Ground flax seeds - 1 tbsp
- Water - 3 tbsp
- Ragi flour( also known as African millet / red millet) - 1 cup
- Cardamom powder- 1/2 tsp
- Cane sugar (or grated jaggery )- 1/2 cup( loosely filled)
- Baking powder - 1/2 tsp
- Salt- 1 pinch
- Dry ginger powder - 2 pinch
- Canola oil or any neutral vegetable oil - 1/2 cup
- For best results use freshly ground cardamom powder.