- Carrot- Chopped- 1 medium
- Green beans- chopped-10 to 12 nos
- Onion -chopped-1/2 nos
- Green chili -chopped- 1 or 2 nos
- Cumin powder-1/4 tsp
- Turmeric powder-1/4 tsp
- Curry leaves-few
- Grated coconut- 2 to 21/2 tbsp
- Salt to taste.
- In a mixing bowl ,combine chopped carrot ,beans,onion ,green chilies ,cumin powder ,turmeric powder and salt to taste.
- Heat oil in a pan ,add mustard seeds and curry leaves , let it splutter.
- Now add the chopped vegetables and mix well.Cover and cook for few minutes.
- Uncover and add grated coconut and mix well.Cook for 2 more minutes.( if there is excess moisture ,cook for few more minutes or until it is dry)
- Serve with rice.