- Pumpkin puree-1 cup
- Water-1/3 cup
- Egg-2 nos
- Vegetable oil-1/2 cup
- Whole wheat flour -1 2/3 cups
- Sugar- 1 1/4cup
- Cinnamon powder-1/2 tsp
- Nutmeg powder-1/2 tsp
- Baking powder-1/4 tsp
- Baking soda-1 tsp
- Salt-1/2 tsp
- Raisins-1/4 to 1/2 cup(optional)
- Preheat oven to 180 deg C.Line the muffin tray with paper cups.
- In a large mixing bowl,combine pumpkin puree,water,oil and eggs.Beat together for a minute.
- In another bowl ,whisk together all the dry ingredients ie whole wheat flour,sugar,cinnamon,nutmeg,baking powder,baking soda and salt.
- Slowly stir in the pumpkin mixture and mix thoroughly until combined.
- Fold in the raisins.
- Spoon this batter into the muffin cups .
- Bake for 20 to 25 minutes or until a cake tester inserted into a muffin comes out clean.