Radhika of Tickling Palates is hosting a fun event named BLOG HOP WEDNESDAYS.This week I am paired with Rajani of My kitchen trials.I tried out this easy microwave chocolate pudding from her blog. You can find the original recipe here.
Easy microwave chocolate pudding
- Sugar-1/4 to 1/2 cup
- Cocoa powder-1/3 cup
- Cornflour-3 tbsp
- Milk-2 cups
- Vanilla essence-1tsp
- Combine sugar.cocoa powder and cornflour together.
- Slowly add milk to the dry ingredients,whisking as you do so.
- Cook in microwave on high for 3 minutes.Stir well.
- Cook for another for 3 to 5 minutes or until it is thick and shiny,stirring well at one minute intervals.
- Add vanilla essence and mix well.
- Serve chilled.